Sunday, October 14, 2007

Women Physique World Pussy

lesbian erotic moviespanties "Nothing aboutcars, just theregular bills."

Igot to workon her carand I wasjust washing offthe soap, whenDi appeared aroundthe corner, Ipretended not tosee her andsprayed the waterall over her,in a matterof seconds shewas soaked. Iswiftly apologised, butI could nothelp but noticethat her nippleswere beginning topoke through hertee shirt. Althoughher breast werenot large, shehad nipples thatbegged to besucked and Ibecome aroused justthinking about it.But Di, whomust have beenaware of mygaze, quickly saidthat she hadmade coffee insideand would joinme once shehad dried herselfoff.

Gene suckedat his teethas he pouredover yesterday's numbers.They were quitehigh, and Philiphad asked fora report explainingthe sudden change.Usually they werein the doubledigits, representing anormal day's useof the computersystem's library. Butfor some strangereason yesterday's enormoususe of thefile server causeda crash. Hehad determined whyjust a fewshort minutes beforeit had actuallyoccurred, but hewas getting overtimeon this andmade himself seembusy. Walking everywherehe moved quicklyand with apurpose, furrowed brow,and a determinedconcerned look paintedon his apatheticface. Everyone gavehim some space,and no oneof the usualcrowd asked himstupid computer questions.After seven yearsin the "IT"sector, it wasessentially the soleperfection of hisentire career. Theappearance of beingbusy while hidingthe apathy inside.Masking the harboredanger for lazypeople using himas a crutch;and the contemptof their muchgreater salaries.

Anyway,on to whyI'm standing outsidemy home at2 a.m., mytwo beautiful littlegirls sound asleepin their beds,staring at thisgasoline. The reasonwas Colin.

She was slowand tender andyet so hotand passionate. Herthigh pressed rhythmicallyon my moundas she rockedherself against me,her hips dancingagainst me asthey had atthe Pearl. Icould feel thebrush of herpussy against thetop of myown thigh, amoist teasing tickle.I lifted myleg a little,pressing it upinto her, andshe moaned, herbreath puffing againstmy skin. Shedipped her tongueinto the hollowat my throat,then slid fartherdown on mybody, leaving atrail of kissesbehind as sheworked her wayto my leftbreast. Her pussyskidded hard againstmy thigh inthe same momentthat her mouthenveloped my nipple.Both were hotand wet andslippery, and combinedwith the intensestimulation of mynipple, the dualityof the sensationsover-stimulated me. Iwas full-body blindedfor a fewseconds: seeing nothing,feeling nothing, utterlyblue-screened. I thinkI even forgotto breathe.

Iwhisper.

"Come onin, Doctor, I'llfill you inon my trip.I'm sorry, Nicole,I didn't meanto leave youout. How haveyou been? Ableto hold everythingtogether?"

I heardkeys in thehallway and knewit was timeto panic. Iturned the camoff and gotmy boxers halfway up mycalves when Sarahwalked in.

Atthat moment though,Dr Bartlett walkedback into theroom and Amy'sattention was suddenlyfocussed and undivided.How she wishedthat he'd rubhis crotch againsther as heworked. That wouldmake Dental visitsmore appealing shedecided.

"Why youdid not makeme hard, someoneelse did that.I only saidyes cause youoffered to suckme when youwalked in, andfound me jerkingoff." he toldher then walkedaway leaving herthere.

With afinal glance, sheharrumphed softly. Nomagic of herown, indeed...

I'm satisfied. "Youmay now masturbatefor three minutes!"

Jennifer's anal attackwas driving mecrazy besides keepingmy cock hard.I couldn't takeany more. Ihad to fuckher, and now.I stood upand walked aroundbehind Jennifer whowas still kneeling.I pushed herhead down tothe floor andwiped my cockup and downher asscrack.

"So has everyonedecided what they'rewearing to theend of schoolparty?" asked Sandrawhen Jane returnedto the table.

"Thank you,Angela. You've passedthe interview withflying colors. Justas I knewyou would. Welcometo my home.I'll introduce youto everyone soonenough. Right now...sit back andrelax. If youwant to stop,just say, 'peanutbutter.' Your chairhas been programmedto do whateveryou want. High-tech,but worth everypenny. I'll giveyou a completerun-down on everyoneand everything whenwe're done... andrested."

Then thehands descend toher pussy, andyou can seefingers being pushedinside her. Youremember how, onlylast night youhad been tastingthe sweetness ofthe same pussy,and that thought,coupled with thevictims helplessness, startsto turn youon, and youfeel the dampnessforming at yourown crotch, andwithout realising youare doing it,your tongue beginsto lick yourlips, as ifyou can stilltaste her.

Ginaparked and turnedout the lights.I could feelher eyes onus as wecontinued groping eachother. My cheekswere wet fromall the kissingand Steve wasrubbing me sonicely that mylegs kept openingfurther as Ihunched forward againsthis fingers. Steve'sfinger pressed theflat seam ofthe jeans deepbetween the lipsof my pussy.

Oliver's skinwas damp, chilledand goose-bumped, althoughas Sebastian's handworked its wayup his thigh,he found thatthe cold hadcertainly not gotto everything. Itwas a madrisk to run,and how thiswould all finishwas further onthan he wishedto look rightnow. He hadto taste him,feel him. Lookinghad no waybeen enough...

Ournew house wasan expansive one,with a lotof property becauseof the zoningin the area.It was alsobuilt on theedge of forestland which waspart of thetown's reservoir system.That was oneof the reason'swe bought theplace: the factthat no onewould build behindus...ever. I decidedthat I wouldtake my beerand stroll intothe woods alittle bit, finda nice shadyspot and enjoythe weather andtime away frommy host/chef duties.

"It still sucks,the way theylook at me,"I said.

No comments: