Saturday, October 6, 2007

Black Teen Boob Sex

young nude ladiesboy "I knowshe your maand I ain'ttrying to disrespecther, but shecan be areal bitch." Hakimsaid as nicelyas he knewhow.

A coupleat a nearbytable moved theirchairs to afforda better view,the scent ofsex mingling withthe intense aromaof Italian food.The waiter whohad enjoyed Madiepreviously sat atan empty tableto pretend togo over hisreceipts for theevening all thewhile watching intentlyfocused on herglistening pussy, clearlyvisible from thisvantage point. Herubbed his erectionwhile shuffling thepapers on thetable.

I reachedover and grabbedthe KY jelloff the nightstandand lubed mycock. Then Imoved up closeto her bareass and raisedher leg highin the airand put mycock in hertight little gloryhole. I pushedtill it slidall the wayin.

"Oh! Wait.It hurts. Stop.Joe" She panted.

"Does my babylike this? Doesshe like Daddytaking her assfor the firsttime?" I heardhim ask pullingme out ofmy thoughts. Hefelt his handmove up andgrab my hair,pulling my facesideways so Ican see him.I could seethe lust andthe power inhis eyes. Igroaned as Icould feel hiseyes pierce intomy soul.

Alexwas furious. "Enough!"he thought, "Ireally need toget my lifein order andI must getsome sleep. Theyjust can't carryon like this."

My husband,Rod, and Ihave been marriedjust over 12months. We celebratedour anniversary theweek before lastand it hasbeen a veryhappy marriage. Welived together for3 months beforewe married and,of course, wehad fucked lotsof times beforethat. I am26 and Rodis 29 andwe have knownone another forabout 5 yearsaltogether. I livedfor a shorttime with aformer boyfriend, John,who was agood friend ofRod. I hadbeen with lotsof men beforeJohn and Rodbut that isanother story.

We went outfront and grabbeda cab. Thisbar was abit farther awaythan I hadthought. When wegot there Isaw that itwas in thered-light district. Hookerswere on thestreet corners andthere was anadult theater rightnext to theplace John wastaking us.

Ithad all startedone night whenwe had myfriend Andy overfor dinner. Aftersteaks we satin the denand worked onour second bottleof wine. Louisesat next toAndy on thecouch while Irelaxed in therecliner. As wewere laughing atsome of hisjokes, I becameaware that Louisewas sitting unusuallyclose to Andy.She had herlegs folded upon the couchand was leaningan arm onhis shoulder.

Mitchmust not haveliked her callingme cute –'cause he grippedtighter on myneck. Between that,and the pressureof his strongmuscles trapping myarms I wasn'tgoing anywhere. Itried to movemy legs andget some leverage,but between hisgrip and Mika'steasing touch Iwas rendered vulnerablein their grasp.

* * ** *

Denisefelt her juicesleaking out ofher pussy andrunning down thecrack of herass, gathering ina wet patchon the blanket.Beer stains, shegiggled. Not exactlythe most likelyexplanation for theother stains. Thethought slipped awayas fast asit had comeand she concentratedon her handiworkagain. First one,then another fingerjoined the onealready lodged inher pussy. Herhips increased theirtempo, pushing herclit against thepalm of herhand with eachthrust.

She thenlooked up atme with tearsin her eyes.

"What happenedlast night? Tellme about Paul".I said.

"Takeit easy withher man!" Tonyexclaimed. "She gotone tight littlepussy!"

Laura satbeside them onthe couch. Herhand sneaked upKelly's thigh andthen stayed ather pussy, rubbingand probing it."I hope youdon't mind ifI put myhand on yourpussy, do you?"Laura looked evillyat Kelly, butKelly had hereyes clenched shut,and growled throughher teeth asBen began movinghis cock inand out ofher ass, pushingdeeper each time.Laura kept herhand on Kelly'spussy, and pusheda finger inside.

"About what, wantingto meet me?"

"I was goingto follow theway Dad toldme he likesto warm Mumup, which wouldmean me strokingand kissing allthe way downto your toes.As it is,I don't thinkeither of usneeds that, do

No comments: