Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Boy Model Pics Upskirt

amateur men picszoosex I reallymissed Gail andmany a nightI would masturbatethinking of herbeautiful fat littlebody. I rememberthe firs timewe had sex.It was downby the creekwhere we wouldgo to swim.It was awarm summer afternoonand we wereback in theshade resting whenshe took offher top toshow me hertits. Up tothat point wehad only touchedand fooled aroundsome. But onceI saw herlarge round titsand those rosynipples it droveme over theedge. I jerkedmy trunks offto show hermy cock. AsI lay thereon my backmy cock swelledto a sizeI as proudof.

Mycock dropped downin front ofher face. Itook hold ofthe bottom ofthe shaft andbrushed the tipagainst her lips.She shut hereyes and openedher mouth.

"YesI am!" Jessicabreathed in myright ear catchingme unawares again.A brief shiverran through meat the intensitythat the whisperhad conveyed.

Aftertaking a deepbreath, Rob thenturned back toKathy and presentedher with theT or Dchallenge. "Dare," sheresponded while staringhim down.

"Jerrysaid that, didhe? He fillsmy wife's pussywith sperm anddemands I cleanit out? Whatmakes Jerry thinkI will dowhat he wants?"I asked.

*******

Several minutespassed this way,Dave alternating breasts,Starlight enjoying thestimulation, until shecould take itno more. Shewasn't sure exactlywhat she wantedto do next,but she knewit would involvebody parts currentlyunexposed.

The desk.The books. Thedroning of theair conditioner. Allof these thingscome slowly backinto focus asyou come downfrom your peak.You feel mycock slip outof you, andmy cum runout into yourpanties as ourbodies slowly peelapart, as webecome once againseparate people, professorand student. Quicklywe reassemble ourselvesand embrace againfor another kiss.We chat. Weagree to meetat the lecture,perhaps afterwards aswell, and wesay our goodbyes,for now.

Backwhen I wasa freshman incollege, I metmy good friendSarah McKinley. Shewas always wilderthan me, andalways encouraging meto be moredaring. She wasalways the girlat the partywho would drinkmore shots oftequila than theguys, and thefirst girl atthe party toflash her breasts.(Actually, she wasusually the onlygirl at theparty to flashher breasts.)

"Gettingnervous, Nissa?" hepurred, sliding overto the bedand resting oneknee on theedge. "Changing yourmind?"

"Kate youare really turningme on youmust know howexcited I am,"

"What?" Iwas stunned outof my fog,still rocking backand forth inher.

I threwmy head backand gasped, desperatelytrying to forcethe word "no"out of mymouth, but notfinding the coherenceto do so.I wanted herso badly, andI knew itwas wrong, whichonly made mehotter. I reachedfor her head,knowing I mustput an endto this beforeshe took mein her, butto my surpriseKendra stopped beforeI could touchher.

"You dirtylittle whore." Thevideo was over,all that playedwas the snow.

Hurts sogooooood….

I gotup when Daddyput his cockback in hispants. He lookeddown at meand smiled.

"RebelRouser." She groanedas if itwas a painfulthing to say.

"We have todo something aboutthat mess," Iheard Tammy say.

And with that,she was evenmore reckless removingthe two ropesdouble-wrapped around thebases of mycock and balls,causing more screamsfrom me. Yeteven though thishurt like hell,I was relievedas it wasover, and nowI'd be untiedand allowed togently make loveto Lika withmy sore cockand have anorgasm myself. Whenthe strings werecompletely unwrapped andoff my cock,the blood inmy shaft rushedout, and mycock went fromsuper-hard to athree-quarter semi hardstate and droopedover. Its purplecolor began changinginto a darkred, with thebruises not disappearing.

"You refuse toobey me Victoria?"

No comments: