Friday, October 19, 2007

Bikini Tiny Models Wallpaper

girls pissing inswimsuits "Nick wasembezzling from thecompany… he wasgoing to pinall the firm'slosses on youand send youto jail! Ididn't offer tofuck him, buthe did forceme to cumfor him andI'm sorry!!"

LikeI said, Ihad always respectedher privacy growingup. Even thoughI was ahorny teenager, wheneverI masturbated inmy room Imade sure shewas never home.Otherwise I didit in theshower. Now thatI was alwaysout with friends,she practically hadthe whole houseto herself. Wehad both grownup living inthis house sincewe were about8, so wehad adjusted toit well overtime.

We allsat down tosome sausage andeggs, chatting hereand there, Alisonsmiling at mea bit morethan usual. Momsaw this severaltimes and grinnedas well asshe looked overat my expression,but as I'vesaid Alison's smileis contagious andso I didn'tsuspect mom tohave heard anythingor know whathad happened thenight before.

Ieased my headup to investigatehow Tracy's pieceof satin wasretained on herbody. I foundtwo neat bowstied on thetop of herhips so Igently pulled onone and itcame undone. Reachingback I turnedthe camera backon & filmedthe wonderful expanseof thigh fleshbefore focusing onthe damp triangleof satin. Itwas a shamethe camera couldn'trecord the smellof her pussyas well. Whilestill filming Ireached up &pulled on thecords of thesecond bow, whichinstantly released thelast restraint onthe satin triangle.I slowly peeledthe damp triangledownwards, finally revealingTracy in allher glory. Tracy'smound was aneatly trimmed bushwith full redexcited lips showingthrough, with atrace of comeon her pussylips. I zoomedthe camera into record thisspectacular sight. Thenit was timefor pleasure soI switched thecamera off again& then slowlyeased forward torun my noseup the centreof her pussylips, and slowlyextending my tongueto trail acrossthe moisture skinas my noseeased up levelwith her clit.My tongue easedTracy's warm damplips apart &got the firsttaste of hersex. My cocksurged as Igently licked up& down herpussy, gently increasingthe pressure somy tongue couldpress further insideher. The tasteof Tracy's pussywas out ofthis world andbeyond my comprehensionthat I wasactually doing thisat all.

"Thankyou." She sniffedand wiped atear from hereye, and thensaid, "I'm KarenWilson. I appreciatewhat you're doingfor me."

Aftera few months,I hardly noticedhis body anymore.Well just alittle, here andthere. I wasafraid my staringwas obvious, butI drew moreattention because nomatter how hotthe Texan summer,I never waswithout my longsleeved shirt. Itook some ribbingfor it, butI never strippeddown.

*****

"SeeI told youTrish" Lee saidas he heldhis sister tightand began tospin her aroundplayfully.

"Cool thatworks for me."Darnell replies. "Letskeep our fingerscrossed and hopeto hell thatall goes rightthis morning." Darnelland his brotherarrive at theirjob site forthe day. Theybegin their work,and all seemsto be goingas scheduled. Justthen all workstopped as Darnellwas beginning toget very angry.

"And your bemy fuck slut?"

Holding her headwith one hand,I capture herlips once again,this time notas patient asbefore. Thrusting mytongue into hermouth, dueling withhers, I lowermy other handto unbutton herblouse. As Irelease the firstone, my lipstrail down herchin, over herthroat to thebare flesh beyond.She is murmuringwords of encouragement,letting me knowshe very muchlikes the wayI touch her,and this knowledgeheightens my desireto bring herpleasure again andagain. Cupping herbreasts outside herblouse, I liftthem, pressing themtogether, my thumbsslowly circling hernipples, flicking, andlower my head.Hovering for amoment, I imaginethe sight ofher full breastsin my hands,her exposed fleshmounding above herbra, and lowermy head further,my nose ather cleavage, inhalingher scent deeply.Her fragrance, verymuch like mine,yet still somuch her own,intoxicates me, andI have tohave her… soon.

Jason handedthe girl themoney and thencaught the bagof tacos shepractically flung athim. Pulling forward,he handed thebag to Claireand sighed.

Then,everything fell intoplace, her hipsmatched the smooththrusts of myhand. I spedup, a littlebit at atime, feeling herwhole body gettingtighter and listeningto her moaningand begging changeinto a louder,less coherent trainof "oh mygod"s and "ohplease"s.

While thevideo was makingmy pussy moist,I was notto the pointof dripping. Shetook another tissue,reached down insideher sweat pantsand wiped herself.I could seea slight shudderpass through heras the softtissue rubbed overher labia. Shelaid the tissueon the coffeetable in frontof her withthe other one.I could seeher wetness glistenon it. ButI thought, thiscould embarrass herif it isjust a one-personthing. I reachedout and tookone. I hadnever touched myselfin front ofanother woman. Shehad seemed soun-self-conscious when shehad wiped herself.I took thetissue and reacheddown inside mylounge pants. Myhand was metwith a raisingheat and muskyaroma from mypussy. I ranthe tissue overmy pussy lips.I caught mybreath as Idid so. Itfelt better thanI had planned.

"How old areyou?" Rachel askedher young trainee.

"What areyou?" she askedraising her voice.

No comments: