Sunday, October 7, 2007

Ultra Sex Pissing Passwords

gay hardcore sexvideo Her fatherwalked behind hercupped both herbreasts in hishands and nuzzledhis lips againsther neck. Shefelt his hardnessagainst the crackof her assthrough his pants.He playfully nibbledher ear whilemessaging her tits.

"Okay. Thanks."

"Nothing,well, it shouldbe nothing." Isighed and lookedup at him."I miss thefucking between us."

I had goneto Alaska ona business trip.For three weeksI was 6000miles away fromanyone I knew,so after thefirst week Idecided to treatmyself to alocal strip club.I walked inand enjoyed myselffor a whilewhen one ofthe dancers approachedme. She introducedherself as Lulu,which didn't takemuch to figurethat was astage name. Wetalked for awhile, I toldher I wasthere on businessand had decidedto stop into enjoy myself.She asked ifI wanted togo into abackroom for afull body massage.I'd never hadone, and wasn'tsure exactly whatit was, butit sounded delightful.I had barelytouched the perdiem my companygave me, soI accepted.

"Fuckme!, Fuck menow, while I'mCuming!"

Jim backedoff her clit,inserted his fingerdeeply into herpussy and whisperedencouragements to her:"That's it, Princess.Just let itgo. Feels sogood, doesn't it?!Yeah... you're squeezingmy finger sohard... you're sotight! Oh, yeah,baby... cum forme... cum foryour Uncle Jim...!"

"Tell me exactlywhy you haven'topened your bookto study forthis final andwhy you don'tseem a bitworried about thestupid thing?" Belindademanded, pushing herred hair outof her eyes.

I went awayto college -a State University,actually. Again, inaddition to theclasses there wereall the socialactivities. I dated.I had manyfriends, both maleand female. Ifound that thoughtsabout a handsomeclassmate or acomely coed wouldgive my sexa tingle. Igraduated with amajor in ComputerScience and aminor in BusinessAdministration.

"Why not?It's hard. Thatmeans it wantsattention."

* **

"By thattime I wouldhave saved upenough money toretire to theGreek Islands, whereI could lazein the sunand masturbate whileI watch allthose young Adonisesplaying in thesurf," she pointedout. "At leastI can ifmy daddy hasn'tdestroyed the ozoneover the GreekIslands too bythen."

Mistress Alison'sGuide To Exhibitionismand Voyeurism

Shelooked down ather feet. "Becausehe is acop," she said,almost too softfor Sam tohear.

"OhJoel. I'm sohorny. Fuck me,"she blurted out.

June the womanI had lovedfor twenty yearshad betrayed mewith an arse-holeCasanova, from myown firm andthen told allmy colleagues andfriends what shehad done. Notonly had shedestroyed our marriage,but also shehad made itimpossible for meto remain inmy job. Icouldn't for thelife of mework out howshe had cometo find outabout Sheila. Sheilawas the familysecret; my childrenand myself hadkept June inthe dark abouther for tenyears!

"You willbe beaten, often,and for noparticular reason otherthan you arethere to bebeaten," he lectured.

"Oh you slylittle devil. You'realready thinking aboutgetting into herpants, aren't you?"

'Mmmmmm - let'shave a lookat my cockthen,' She purredas She gentlyundid the laces.The gentle frictioncaused by theunlacing and theanticipation made Hercock even harder.

Interviewer: Oh, wellI can seehow that's different.Moving on, then.

Reaching under herskirt I pulledher panties downto her ankles.I looked upat her beautifulyoung face andsaw the lustin her eyes.Returning my focusto her hot,young snatch, Ilicked her withwild passion. Herpussy was wetas my tongueprobed her virginslit.

He didn'tsay anything, justmoved me gentlyso that Iwas sitting comfortablyon the couch,then pushed mylegs apart andknelt between them.

Nikki instructedMark to kneelbehind her andtake her frombehind, while Terrylaid on thebed in frontof Nikki, legsspread. Without waitingfor Mark, Nikkiopened her mouthand took Terry'scock into hermouth. Nikki couldn'thelp thinking –gorgeous woman ontop, and gorgeousman on thebottom … thebest of bothworlds to satisfyNikki's sexual cravings.

No comments: