Sunday, October 21, 2007

Nude Redheads Celebrity Fakes

card digital citiescamera "Daddy, youmust hurt," Sweetiewhispered.

***

Shondrawas a careerwoman, in thesame oranization asWendell. Like him,she was wellqualified and intelligent,only nowhere nearas accomplished. Hewas paid more.He had amuch larger officewith a betterview and moreexpensive furnishings. Damnit, he evenhad a better-lookingsecretary than shedid! He wouldalways be moresuccessful - andwhy? She knewwhy. It wasbecause Wendell hada cock betweenhis legs. Anotherwoman in herposition may havefound a differentoutlet for herfrustration, but notShondra. She hadfound the perfectsolution. To othershe may havebeen a veryinfluential man tobe shown respectat all times,but to herhe was nothingmore than awhimpering little whoreshe controlled -a toy forher pleasure andamusement. As hismistress, she heldhim and allhis power inher well-manicured hands.

My cock wasalready hard, andthis time Ithink it gotbigger than itnormally has inthe past. "Welljudging by thatthick knot betweenyour legs, I'lltake that asa yes," Shenaughtily answered herown question. Itold her towalk slowly towardsme so Icould inspect hernakedness in motion.She took hertime stopping afterevery step tomake sure Icould take itall in. "Damn,what an incrediblesight you are," I toldher. She gotto me andstraddled my lap,took the cigarfrom my mouthand took adraw. She inhaledit deeply, blewher smoke inmy face andasked if Iwas still hungryfor some dessert.I reached aroundher and caressedher back andwaist in myarms.

"Uhh..no?"

Suddenly theblonde's head jerkedup, feeling someonewatching her. "Hi."A blush creptup her cheeks."I guess Iwas nodding off."

"Yeah! I'msure. Besides, you'resupposed to takemy stockings andgarters off beforeyou put mein bed."

Ihad noticed thatshe orgasmed rathereasily now ascompared to whenwe first married.It seemed thatwe were gettingmore in touchwith each otherin our lovemakingnow. All Iknew was thatI really lovedmy wife andhad no eyesfor anyone else.Megan was mywhole world asfar as Iwas concerned.

Theirconversation stopped andabout a minutelater, I feltpressure on theopening of myass. I didnot even botherto turn aroundas his well-lubedcock easily slidinto my stretchedass. His pacewas reckless, alot like Kyle'sand nothing likehis friend's, andwhile he wasnot going tobe able tobring me toorgasm, it stillfelt better thana root canal.

I saton the bedprocessing all thisnew information. Ina few minutes,I heard theshower turned off.A few moreminutes later, Barbaraemerged from thebathroom with atowel around herself.

He called forhis cronies tohold my asscheeks wide, hewas finally goingto get someass. I gaspedand he plungeddeep and hisfriends cheered himon and slappedmy face asI let outsounds of pain,telling me toenjoy the assfucking I deserved.Finally after anotherorgasm raging throughmy body theold man camewith fury inmy ass andwithdrew his cock.They all stoodthere staring andI could feeltheir eyes. Ilay limp andsilent as theywalked away laughingand bragging aboutthe playtoy.

A female voicefrom halfway upthe staircase makesme jump.

Shesmiled and ledme toward oneof the fewopen tables leftin the place."I'm Dave McNaulty,"I said betweensips of beer,"I noticed youas soon asyou walked in.What's your name?"

She really soundedlike she wasclose; I sloweddown and settledinto an easyrhythm. I wantedher hot enoughto use thetoy, but notto come yet;it worked.

Iguess I waslooking at himslack jawed, whenhe told meVicki really enjoyedwatching him suckhimself while shehas her legswrapped around herhead, masturbating herwell exposed pussyfor him asshe watched. ContortionistSex! Wow!

No comments: