Saturday, October 6, 2007

Bikini Photos Beach Pictures

hardcore video pamelasample The girlcame outside. Denisewore a simpleblack bikini. MistressMona shook herhead. "You can'tswim in thosedarn shorts. Thatmaterial is entirelytoo thick. Whenit gets wet,it will bemuch too heavyand cumbersome -you'd probably drown!"She smiled. "Noproblem though, youcan swim inthe nude!"

Isat at atable near thewall so Icould watch everyone.There were maleswith males, femaleswith females, maleswith females andothers of uncertaingender together....a potpourriand a bouillabaisseof eccentric anderotic characters, allthrown together andready to beserved.

"What stuffis that, Ben?"she asked knowingexactly what hemeant.

"No way!Get her tofuck us all!"Paul laughed.

I'vejust had thehonour of givingGina away, ather wedding toDan today! Andwe're all atthe reception now.

"Ohhhh, God!" Preityhalf hissed, halfmoaned. "GIVE itto me! Giveme your Cum!Fuck your whore!!AH! AH! Ahhhooommmmmmmm!"Preity gasped asshe began toshudder. Her orgasmhad arrived again.

I hadlost track ofeverything by thistime and amalmost ashamed tosay that Ihad forgotten myhusband, so immersedwas I inmy own pleasure.It was onlywhen I felthis hands grippingmy waist andraising me awayfrom Eva's lipsthat I becameaware of himand realised whathe was goingto do. Iwas now onmy knees, doggystyle, my facestill close toEva's perfumed pussy,with Paul kneelingbehind me andstraddling Eva's face.He was goingto fuck mefrom behind withEva watching frombelow us justsix inches away.His prick seemedbigger than Ihad ever feltit but Iwas so wetafter Eva's attentionsthat it slippedsmoothly in forthe whole ofit's swollen length.I let outa deep contentedsigh before Evaput her handson my headand forced myface back againsther cunt. Iwas in ecstasyand experiencing whatseemed like onelong orgasm, butI wanted toplease and satisfyher as muchas she hadme. I hadnever made loveto a womanbefore, I don'tknow if Evahad. Licking agirls vagina isjust something Ihad never evencontemplated before butI wanted todo it nowas expertly asshe had doneit to me.I explored everycrevice with thetip of myown tongue, tastingthe subtle flavourof her cuntbefore seeking outher clitoris andteasing it untilshe screamed withthe unbearable pleasureof it. Asshe did soPaul shafted mewith increasing force,bringing on yetanother orgasm inme. Then hepushed it inas far asit would possiblygo, further intomy belly thanhe had everbeen, and stoppedmoving. I heardhim tell Evato lick himas he wason the pointof shooting hisload and wantedher to bringhim off bylicking his balls.I pulled mylips away frombetween her thighsand looked backbetween my ownlegs, and sureenough she wasdoing as heasked, running hertongue through thehair on hisballs, back roundbehind them tothat ultra sensitivespot that anyman will tellyou lies behindthem. I couldfeel his prickharden and swelleven more beforehe eventually burstinside me andboth Eva andI felt themassive pulsing spasmof his orgasm,me through myswollen, wet pussyand her throughher tongue whichwas now pressedup against thepoint where hisshaft disappeared insideme, further stimulatingmy exposed clitoriswith the tipof her tongueat the verymoment Paul wasejaculating deep insideme.

I steppedout, and hemet me, waitinguntil he wasbehind me asI walked tothe door. Heplaced a handat the baseof my spineand guided metowards the entrance,as he reachedinto his otherpocket for akey. He unlockedthe door, andlet me goin first. Itdidn't go unnoticedto me thathe locked thedoor behind him.

"Oh!" mybest friend Jennagasped, looking hardover my shoulder.

Back in theliving room, Marniewas sitting atthe foot ofthe couch bedand flipping throughthe TV channels.She had aglass containing somethingamber colored. Sittingthe way shewas, the shirtshe wore hadridden up quitea way. Icaught a glimpseof red panties.I went aroundto my bagwhere I hadset it onthe other sideof the bed.I pulled outa pair ofboxers and glancedup at her.My cock wasabout half hardbecause of theflash of panties.

'Oh my God,Sammy,' she groaned,giving a sortof grunt whenI probed deeperinside her. 'Ohmy God,' sherepeated. 'That feelsso fucking good…oh… yes.'

"Youmean Jim hadinvited another guyover and youdidn't know aboutit?" I asked,my dick swellingmore than Ithought was possible.

"And mine too"Sharon said asshe walked inthe kitchen. "Now,what am Igoing to dowith you two?"she asked foldingher arms againstthe kitchen benchwhile pushing hertit valley deepdown.

She couldfeel the headof his enormouscock rubbing alongthe ridges insideher pussy whenhe pulled backand she lookeddown to seeher belly bulgeobscenely when hepushed that horsecock back insideher. She closedher eyes, herhead falling backagainst his shoulderand held onto the strapover her head...a wild fireignited between herthighs that spreadinside her body.Her nipples pushedhard and tightagainst the fabricof her dressand her breathcame in littleaching gasps ofpleasure in rhythmto the dickpumping in andout of herbody. She archedagainst him; herbody shivering violentlyas she beganto cum.

She grinned atReno, "Collaring mealready?"

"OK, Whatdo you suggest?"

She climbed outof the oldChevy and slammedthe door, whichwas a signof frustration, butshe wanted tohave the lastword. In herway, Hailey wasslamming Rob andnot the cardoor. She stampedher feet onceand turned andwalked to thefront door. Mr.Cramer was surelygoing to havea fit andshe would belucky to havea job bythe end ofthe day.

"Doesdaddy feel protective?Does Daddy wantto protect hislittle girl fromother men?"

"Ohhh…yes,"Tabby moaned.

Iloved how herhot pussy grippedmy manhood, andI began toreally fuck herfrom behind. Islapped against herass over andover, causing hercheeks to shakewith every impact.

She sniffleda couple oftimes and stoppedcrying. She wasn'tconcerned about anotherjob, and Paul'sheart-felt, yet naïvewords did nothingfor her. Hermind had leftthe scene altogetherand was seton one thing:his touch. InSam's mind, ithad been muchtoo long sinceshe'd felt thetouch of anotherperson, let alonea man. Itstirred inside ofher and suddenlythis friendly touchexcited her tono end.

Jeremyonly murmured somethingbefore licking Jason's

No comments: