Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Small Tits Pix Static

big girls fuckingdildo He startstwisting his hips,screwing his cockin, reaching underher and findingher clit, pressingand rubbing it,knowing this isher weakness. Hefeels the changein her almostinstantly. She beginsmeeting his thrusts,moaning uncontrollably.

"Youare evading myquestion."

I feltgoose bumps runup my spine.I sort ofstammered, "Me too."

"But I mightwant to takemy girlfriend todinner."

"Now THATwas better thanany day-dream!" shewhispered

She startedto jog onthe treadmill, lookingstraight at herbrother as hebent and twistedthe Ab-chair. Shestared at hisstrong thighs, andthe substantial fleshbetween them. Evensoft, his peniswas impressive withits thickness. Lorifelt herself gettingwet between herown thighs asshe remembered howgood it feltto have himdeep inside her.

Theirs was aking-size, or maybelarger, bed thatfilled the centerof their room.Off to oneside was aneasy chair, whichI assumed waswhere one ofthem sat toread, or puttheir shoes on.On top ofthe dresser, therewere several skimpynightgowns. "I guessI won't beneeding these 'convincers'"Denise said asshe swept theminto a drawer,"Dave agreed muchfaster than Iexpected.". She satdown in theeasy chair, andsaid "I'll justsit over here,and watch youtwo for awhile". John andI just kindof grunted, sincewe were alreadyback to ticklingeach other's throatswith our tongues.

I knew instantlythat I wasin trouble asHe walked overto where Isat. I didn'tdare look upas He approachedbut I couldactually feel Hispresence standing overme. "I'm sorry,Master. I wasafraid." Silence seemedsuspended between usas I waitedfor Him tospeak or dosomething. "You agreedto serve Mebut I willkeep your lackof training inmind for therest of ourtime together, slave."I hadn't noticedthat I washolding my breathuntil I letout a sigh."I think Ihave a littlelesson that willteach you bothendurance and patience.Follow Me.", Hesaid, as Heunchained me fromthe bed. Hejerked my collardragging me behindHim as Helead me tothe middle ofthe room. Istood silently asHe tied myarms behind myback, folding thembehind me andtying them tightly.He then useda rope totie my armsup to ametal ring onthe collar, pullingmy head backand my armsup. I saidnothing as Hetook a ballgag as shovedit between myteeth, locking itinto place.

"Putit in me,Harry," she whisperedas she beganto lower hercrotch to mylap. "I wantto go allthe way onthe first try."Her heavy breathinggave away herarousal. She wasstill coming down.

"No, that's mywife," I answeredback and walkedcloser. Nancy waslooking up atme with afunny kind ofgrin on herface, her droolleaking down ontoher chin. Shenever said aword but shestill had holdof his cock.

"No," he gasped."Only willing ones.Only things I'dbe willing tohave them doto me."

Thenight began innocentlyenough, there wasn'treally any incidentsand everyone kepttheir hands tothemselves. The onlyreal problem wasTyler's occasional commentsabout either herlegs, tits orass, or abouther bending overto pick somethingup for him,and Richie's constantleering gaze followingher everywhere. Otherthan that thingswere going smoothly.She even managedto flirt alittle with Ben,although with everyone'seyes except Josh'swatching her, shecouldn't really domuch. Not onlythat but shedidn't want anyother comments fromTyler, she knewshe would getone if shesat on Ben'slap.

" Marie?"Cindy called outover the phone.

She took outmy cock, andlicked the shaft.She moved hertongue from thetip of mycock head tomy balls, cuppingand teasing myballs in herhands. "Hmmm, youtaste very saltytoday babe," shemoaned.

Both werefiercely sensual, butboth needed eachtype of physicality.

"No, Ican't do that."Maria replied.

.

I unbuttoned Rick'sshirt and wasplaying with hismasculine nipples; pinchingand pulling them.He moaned inresponse. Taking mytit out ofhis mouth fora moment, hesaid "Oh god,mom, that isgreat" and thenreturned to suckingmy tits.

Shesmiled, said hello,and reached outand took myhand and ledme in. Trueto her word,we went intoher living roomwhere she tooka seat onher sofa, smiled,and said ifI was braveenough, so wasshe.

Mike andTerri's attention returnedto the coupleon the houseboatwhen they hearda loud cry."Fuck me!" Theredhead yelled. "Fuckme up myass."

Theyall laughed.

Taking a pairingknife, Janet cutfive small, V-shapednotches in thesurface of thecucumbers. These ranfrom end toend and wereroughly parallel. Shealso used anold-fashioned peeler andpeeled the large

No comments: